PhD Position (REDI)- Modelling and synthesis at the molecular scale
The REDI (RMIT European Doctoral Innovators) program is a unique opportunity offering excellent PhD conditions including enviable international experience, top-class research discipline and transversal skills training as well as networking with academic and industry leaders across 60+ supporting partners and 12 countries.
As a REDI researcher you will be:
- enrolled by two entities, with the chance to be awarded dual doctorates and gain alumni status from multiple institutions, including the Marie Curie Alumni Association.
- seeing the world and spending a year at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia (ranked in the top 20 of universities under 50 years old in the world).
- part of a rich multidisciplinary network of researchers and supervisors who come together in annual, week-long training events in Barcelona.
- working closely with industry and gaining experience with the 40+ leading companies supporting the program.
- earning a salary above national standards for doctoral positions with full social security benefits (with further support available for eligible researchers with additional needs).
- receiving support and guidance from two highest-calibre, experienced supervisors with high PhD completion rates.
- enhancing your career prospects through comprehensive technical and transversal skills training from leading institutions, intersectoral and international experience and mentoring.
- working on innovative and exciting projects of high commercial and societal value with up to four years to complete your research.
For more information visit: rediprogram.eu
A PhD Postion hosted at ICN2. See the description and apply through the link: