INPhINIT is a doctoral fellowship programme devoted to attracting international Early-Stage Researchers to the top Spanish research centres. This frame is addressed exclusively to STEM disciplines: life sciences and health, experimental sciences, physics, chemistry and mathematics. INPhINIT is promoted by the "la Caixa" Foundation with the aim of supporting the best scientific talent and fostering innovative and high-quality research in Spain by recruiting outstanding international students and offering them an attractive and competitive environment for conducting research of excellence.
ICN2 has published 10 PhD Student open positions under the INPhINIT programme:
· Towards a new generation of smart windows based on chromogenic nanoparticles for energy saving in buildings (Prof.Daniel Ruiz-Molina)
· Retinal Prosthesis to Restore Vision to Blind Individuals (Prof.Jose Garrido)
· Polaritonic crystals for radiative cooling and other powerless thermal management technologies (Prof.Clivia Marfa Sotomayor Torres)
· Near-Infrared Optoelectronic Devices with Atomically Controlled Graphene Nanostructures (Prof.Aitor Mugarza )
· Nanoscale heat transport using ultrafast light (Dr.Klaas-Jan Tielrooij)
· Integrating Harvesting and Storage materials and devices HarveStorage (Dr.Pedro GOMEZ-ROMERO)
· Electrochemistry from first principles (Prof.Pablo Ordejón )
· Development of next generation lab-on-a-paper devices for the monitoring of relevant biomarkers using nanomaterials (Prof.Arben Merkoçi)
· Design of enzyme-powered porous nanomotors for drug delivery and environmental remediation. (Prof.Daniel Maspoch)
· 2D Materials for Phononics (Prof.Clivia M. Sotomayor Torres)
All the information and applications: www.inphinitlacaixa.org
All applications must be necessarily through the https://hosts.lacaixafellowships.org/finder#1 website. Other forms of application are not going to be considered.
Deadline: 4 February 2020
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.