Department: Health and Safety
Description of Group/Project:
Health & Safety Area provides to the ICN2 community with specific preventive measures according to the tasks carried out by each person. It promotes guidelines and safe behaviours in compliance with current regulations but also seeking the continuous improvement of working conditions.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
General support in Health & Safety Area's projects.
· Design and implementation of safety strategies and preventive measures.
· Design and implementation of safety procedures and instructions.
· Review, management and analysis of incidents;
· Tracking of such incidents databases and its timely reporting;
· Active collaboration in risk assessments, investigations, internal audits and on-site training
- Bachelor/Master in Health & Safety or similar
- Fluent in English. (Advanced Level)
· Professional Experience
- Non required
- Resilient, positive, accountable and motivated to acquire new knowledge
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: the candidate must be also registered in the Sistema Nacional de Garantía Juvenil prior to hiring. The conditions to fulfil and the register process can be found at: http://www.sepe.es/contenidos/garantia_juvenil/a_quien_va_dirigido_garantia_juvenil.html
Summary of conditions:
- Full time work (37,5h/week)
- Contract Length: 2 years.
- Location: Bellaterra (Barcelona)
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Support to the relocation issues.
- Life Insurance.
Estimated Incorporation date: September 2019.
How to apply:
All applications must be made via the ICN2 website and include the following:
- A cover letter.
- A full CV including contact details.
- 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.
Applications will be continuously reviewed. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.