Department: Competitive Funding
Description of Group/Project:
The Competitive Funding Department is devoted to support the researchers in managing competitive funds for research in compliance with the terms, conditions and requirements of the funding agencies throughout all the life of each funded project and in an individual way. This includes to provide comprehensive support in the preparation and submission of proposals and in grant acceptance, to fulfil administrative and reporting requirements of the funding agencies for active grants and to manage their budgets.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Administrative support to the Competitive Funding Officers during the follow-up of active grants & fellowships.
- Compilation of the necessary documents in order to elaborate financial reportings.
- Financial data processing, specially related with expenses (personnel, consumables, equipments and other direct costs) charged to each project/grant.
- Pre-elaboration of financial reportings according the requirements and templates of the different funding agencies.
- Archive of supporting documents related to the grants.
- Other tasks of support to the Competitive Funding Department
- Degree in Administration, Finance, Science or similar
- Advanced level in English
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual Catalan and Spanish
· Professional Experience:
- No previous experience is required
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Meticulous with the archive of documentation
- multi-task capacity
- control under stress
- capacity to work under deadlines
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: the candidate must be also registered in the Sistema Nacional de Garantía Juvenil prior to hiring. The conditions to fulfil and the register process can be found at: http://www.sepe.es/contenidos/garantia_juvenil/a_quien_va_dirigido_garantia_juvenil.html
Summary of conditions:
- Full time work (37,5h/week)
- Contract Length: 2 years
- Location: Bellaterra (Barcelona)
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Support to the relocation issues.
- Life Insurance.
Estimated Incorporation date: September 2019.
How to apply:
All applications must be made via the ICN2 website and include the following:
- A cover letter.
- A full CV including contact details.
- 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.
Applications will be continuously reviewed. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.