Department: Human Resources
Description of the department:
Our Human Resources department is looking for a profile with labour relations and labour contract expertise to join to our team.
We put our focus on our scientists and teams by designing comprehensive friendly tools to support their scientific and professional careers, as well as to improve the Institute's internal communications and workflow efficiency to contribute to the overall objective of the ICN2 in becoming a scientific center of reference worldwide.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contract Management
- Contract and expirations management.
- Advice to the internal manager about the best modality contract in each case.
- Coordination of the foreign issues with the external supplier.
- Salary budget management
- Cost allocation: detail and analysis with the Finance and Competitive Funding department.
- Support to the audits from several institutions and projects: preparation of documents.
- Labour consultancy
- Being the spokesperson with our labour consultancy and our external labour lawyers.
- Internal management
- Answering the institute employees and managers on the labour questions.
- Supervising and writing formal letters for the employees.
- Labour relations Degree, Law or similar.
- Spanish labour law and contract modalities.
- Foreign procedures
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or Catalan.
- Professional Experience
- More than 5 years in similar position. It is a great value to have worked in research centres in this position.
- Personal Competences
- Priority sense
- Attention to detail
- Team work
Summary of conditions:
- Full time work (37,5h/week)
- Contract Length: Permanent.
- Location: Bellaterra (Barcelona)
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Support to the relocation issues.
- Life Insurance.
Estimated Incorporation date: As soon as possible.
How to apply:
All applications must be made via the ICN2 website and include the following:
- A cover letter.
- A full CV including contact details.
- 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.
Applications will be continuously reviewed. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.