Department: Human Resources
The Human Resources Department focuses on our people on a daily basis by providing effective talent attraction, selection, development and assessment processes and people-friendly guidelines and tools. HR mission is to support growth and career development building together with our scientists an attractive institutional environment. Our policies contribute to make ICN2 a workplace with a friendly environment where our people enjoy working, share their experiences, and exchange new ideas with one another.
We are awarded with the HR Excellence in Research Badge by the European Commission. The Award recognizes our commitment with career development, equal opportunities, transparency and favourable working conditions.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
This position has as a main mission to foster the implementation of the ICN2 PhD Programme in all its phases: Admission, Training and Monitoring. Also this position will manage the general Annual Training Plan.
- Optimization of the institutional networking with Universities and Doctoral Schools.
- To lead the PhD's welcome package.
- Coordination of the PhD's training path.
- Coordination of the PhD's monitoring.
- Design and participation on PhD's events
- Lead the PhD's institutional calls and recruitment processes.
- To lead the training needs procedure.
- Design and management of the annual Training Plan.
- Writing the Training Annual report
- Management of "Tripartita".
Degree in Psychology or similar.
Fluent in English. (Advanced Level)
- Professional Experience
1 or 2 years in similar position.
- Personal Competences
Knowledge of the scientific environment
Ability to design and execute projects following specific items and deadlines
Enthusiasm and empathy with PhD profiles
Summary of conditions:
- Full time work (37,5h/week)
- Contract Length: Permanent.
- Location: Bellaterra (Barcelona)
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Support to the relocation issues.
- Life Insurance.
Estimated Incorporation date: May-June 2019
How to apply:
All applications must be made via the ICN2 website and include the following:
- A full CV including contact details.
- 2 referee contacts.
Applications will be continuously reviewed. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.