Area or Group of research: Novel Energy-Oriented Materials
Description of Group/Project:
High-performance energy storage with nanohybrid materials and devices (Task T2.5 SO program). Pursuing fast-charging Li batteries and high-energy supercapacitors by integration of graphene into hybrid materials and electrodes, and novel hybrid energy storage devices combining battery and supercapacitor technologies.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Synthesis of hybrid materials based on nanocarbons (especially graphene) and inorganic nanoparticles or nanoclusters for their physical-chemical characterization (especially electrochemical) as electrodes.
- Integration of the electrodes in energy-storage devices (supercapacitors, batteries and hybrid devices
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Competences Required:
- Materials science, Chemistry, Electrochemistry.
- Batteries, supercapacitors.
- Electrochemistry, materials synthesis, device fabrication
- Professional Experience
- Solid experience as Post-doctoral researcher.
- Problem solving
Research Career Profile (According to the European Framework for Research Careers):
R3 Established Researcher
Summary of Conditions:
- Contract Length: 12 months.
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Estimated Incorporation date: 01/03/2017
How to apply:
All applications must be through ICN2 website and include:
1. A cover letter.
2. A full CV including contact details.
3. 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.
Deadline for applications: February 10th
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.