INPhINIT is a new doctoral fellowship programme devoted to attracting international Early-Stage Researchers to the top Spanish research centres in the areas of Bio and Health Sciences, Physics, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. INPhINIT is promoted by the "la Caixa" Foundation with the aim of supporting the best scientific talent and fostering innovative and high-quality research in Spain by recruiting outstanding international students and offering them an attractive and competitive environment for conducting research of excellence.
ICN2 has published 14 PhD Student open positions under the INPhINIT programme:
- Electronic & Photonic properties simulation from the 3D Atomic Modelling in Complex Nano- and Quantum Structures (Prof.Jordi Arbiol)
- Graphene/mobile phone-based biosensor for diagnostics (Prof.Arben Merkoçi)
- Low Temperature Advanced Atomic Force Microscopy of Functional Oxides (Prof.Gustau Catalan)
- Magneto-optic nanoparticles for improved efficiency in cancer therapeutics (Prof.Josep Nogues )
- Chemically and light-induced motion of micro/nano-objects in water (Dr.Jordi Fraxedas)
- Upconversion Coordination Polymer Particles (UC-CPPs) for Imaging and Therapy (Dr.Daniel Ruiz-Molina)
- Synthesis and assembly of multifunctional Metal-Organic Frameworks (Prof.Daniel Maspoch )
- Electronic properties of graphene-topological insulator structures (Prof.Sergio O. Valenzuela)
- Design of magneto-plasmonic nanoparticles for dual modal imaging and therapy (Prof.Victor Puntes )
- Phonon-matter and phonon-photon interaction in membrane-based photonic crystals. (Prof.Clivia M. Sotomayor Torres)
- Graphene‐based nanostructures on gateable arquitectures (Prof.Aitor Mugarza)
- Functionalization of Surfaces to enhance the lifetime of Perovskite solar cells (Dr.Monica Lira Cantu)
- Atomistic simulations in Nanoscience (Prof.Pablo Ordejón)
- Photonic integrated circuits (PICs) based biosensors for early detection of ovarian cancer and treatment follow-up (Prof.Laura M. Lechuga)
All the information and applications: www.inphinitlacaixa.org
All applications must be necessarily through https://hosts.lacaixafellowships.org/finder website. Other forms of application are not going to be considered.
Deadline for applications: February 2nd 2017
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.