The Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness provide financial support of up 175 grants lasting a period of 5 years for recruitment of researchers that have obtained their PhD after 31/12/2014. ICN2 is opened to host successful applicants to this programme.
The aid intended to:
- Provide financial support of up to 175 grants lasting a period of 5 years.
- Co-finance a minimum annual gross salary: 31.600€
- Give additional funding for cover expenses related to the development of the research project.: 40.000€
- Support the creation of jobs on a permanent basis, through a single provision of 100.000€ per grant given to the employing Research Centre.
- Candidates must have obtained their PhD between 01/01/2007 and 31/12/2014.
- One candidate may only submit one application to one scientific area.
- Documents: on-line application form, CVN (http://cvn.fecyt.es), technical annex in English (template available at application web page when the call opens), Passport copy (only foreign candidates), copy of PhD certificate (with official date).
- CV: publications, contributions in conferences, patents and other valuable scientific contributions (50pts); International activity (25pts); dissemination activities and other (5pts).
- Experience and leadership skills: 20pts.
How to apply:
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.